Tannoy Reveal 402 Studio Monitors, Pair
Tannoy Reveal 402 Studio Monitors, PairDetails
Product Ref: 47869View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
All aspects of the Tannoy Reveal range have been designed under one speaker expert, ensuring consistency and stunning results, making them some of the best studio monitors in their class. Ample power, along with custom-designed super-efficient woofers allows for impressive and precise bass performance.
Expertly tweaked crossover-filter-alignment ensures optimal timing between the custom-designed drivers. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix. When you invite others to the studio to hear your mix, everyone sitting in on the session will hear the same quality.
A 5-metre 3.5mm jack cable is included with the Reveal 402. Combine this with the Aux Link feature to plug into your monitors quicker and easier than before, either to mix on the go or listen the music you have stored on your phone or mp3 player.
- 50 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 48 kHz
- Max SPL: 101 dB
Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
- LF/Mid Range: 25 Watts
- HF: 25 Watts
- THD: < 0.9
Input Types and Impedances
- Balanced: XLR, 20 kOhm
- Unbalanced: 1/4" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link In: 1/8" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link Out: 1/8" Jack
- Neutral HF Setting
- +/-1.5 dB HF Boost/CUT
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Switchable Power Supply Compatibility: 100-120 V or 200-240 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Max Power Consumption: 96 Watts
- Height: 240
- Depth: 212
- Width: 147
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.