Tascam HS-20 Broadcast/Studio Stereo Recorder
Tascam HS-20 Broadcast/Studio Stereo RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 52838View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tascam HS-20 features a FTP client function which allows either automated or manual file transfer and management. Schedule recordings for regular events such as meetings and classes, then automatically upload and archive the recording to a designated server. Uploading audio occurs in the background; as such, recording and playback operations are not interrupted. Other uses include uploading a playlist for in-store music playback from a central location.
Event lists enable the automatic playback of files such as background music and announcements, useful in retail stores and restaurants. Utilize the event lists for scheduled recording, playback, downloading and other events. By combining playback events with download events, audio files can be automatically retrieved from a server for playback. The HS-20 FTP server functions also enable centralized file management from a corporate headquarters to multiple locations, perfect for playing files simultaneously in a chain of retail stores.
The HS-20 features a touchscreen color display. The graphical user interface is intuitive and easy to understand. Menus for inputs, outputs, and other settings are simple and on one screen. All parameters can be accessed quickly and easily by touching the screen and changing the settings.
- FTP client function support enables uploading and downloading files from the HS-20 without supervision
- FTP server function support enables uploading files to and downloading them from the HS-20 using an FTP client
- Event lists for recording, playback, downloading and other functions enabled with time-based management
- Uses SD/SDHC cards and CF cards (supports Ultra DMA)
- Mirror recording function between SD/SDHC and CF media
- Solid-state design with no moving parts for reliability and durability
- Editing functions and simple operation equivalent to a MiniDisc recorder
- 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz,16/24-bit resolutions supported
- Compatible with BWF and WAV files (playback only of WAV files)
- AES31 file import/export
- JPPA flash start playlist import/export
- Playlist mode allows takes to be added to a playlist and played back in the desired order
- Take mode handles recorded takes separately
- Touchscreen TFT color display allows intuitive operation
- Files can be copied between USB flash drives and CF/SD cards
- RC-HS20PD and RC-SS20 remote controls (sold separately) supported and can be used to flash start from 100 or 20 points, respectively
- Flash starting is also possible using parallel control, serial control or a keyboard
- FTP file transfer and remote control using telnet over 1000BASE-T LAN
- Real-time operating system reduces application stress and realizes quick operation and high stability
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing) supported
- 25-pin D-sub connector for parallel control
- 9-pin D-sub connector for RS-232C serial control
- Jog and shuttle functions.
- Auto cue, auto ready and incremental play functions
- Analog XLR/RCA outputs
- XLR AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs
- RCA S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs
- Headphone output
- Word clock input, output and thru
- PS/2 and USB keyboard connections
- BNC video reference (NTSC/PAL black burst and HDTV Tri-level signals) supported
- Timecode synchronization and RS-422 serial remote control can be supported by installing optional SY-2
- EIA 2U rack mount size
- RoHS compliant
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.