Tascam SS-R200 Solid State Audio Recorder
Tascam SS-R200 Solid State Audio RecorderDetails
The TASCAM SS-200 Solid State Recorder - designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets - record in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC, and USB memory. The SS-R200 features parallel and RS-232C serial control balanced & unbalanced I/O, and coaxial digital I/O.
Product Ref: 26357View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A robust professional solid state recorder that will write your recordings directly to Compact Flash, an SD Card or USB memory. The compact design fits into one rack unit. A keyboard can be connected for track naming and control.
- Solid state recoding to any available Media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory)
- One-rack-space compact design
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
- RS-232C and Parallel Control I/O
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482.6 x 44.5 x 301 (mm)
- Weight: 3.4(kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.