Tascam UH-7000 Interface and Preamp
Tascam UH-7000 Interface and PreampDetails
Product Ref: 46286View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tascam UH-7000 is a multi-functional USB interface and pre-amp that can be used in any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), or as a standalone vocal preamp. With a total of 4 inputs (2 x Line, 2 x XLR) the Tascam provides the ability to switch between two modes:
- Multi-Track Mode (For DAW recording)
- Stereo Mix Mode (Stereo mix of two sources)
Designed to keep noise to an absolute minimum without affecting the high audio quality the Tascam UH-7000 is a professional grade interface that is heavy duty and durable.
Utilizing an on board 20 dot LED volume display screen, the Tascam UH-7000 makes sure that levels and clipping is easily monitored, whilst also coming with an interface software mixer (including effects) to balance and monitor all input levels. Also including an on board 48v Phantom power supply and balanced XLR and TRS inputs Tascam have cut no corners making sure everything you could need for a multi-track home recording or a live vocal preamp is included and up to the highest standard.
- USB 2.0 audio interface
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- 24-bit / 192kHz audio resolution
- Burr-Brown PCM4220 AN and PCM1795 DA converters
- Built-in DSP mixer for monitoring, switchable between multitrack and stereo modes
- Line and digital outputs can be selected via the DSP mixer
- DSP effect processor can be applied to inputs, outputs or master (compressor, noise supressor, de-esser, exciter, EQ, limiter/low-cut)
- DSP Reverb send with hall, room, studio, live and plate types
- Link feature allows for controlling the volume of amplified monitors
- Two large knobs for the input levels
- Two 20-segment LED meters
- +48V phantom power
- TRS output
- 2 balanced XLR inputs and outputs
- Max output level: +24dBu
- 2 balanced TRS analog inputs
- XLR digital inputs and outputs with AES3, EBU and S/PDIF format support
- Half-rack format
- Aluminum enclosure
- RoHS Compliant
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.