Tascam US-16x08 Audio Interface
Tascam US-16x08 Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 52837View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ultra HDDA Mic Preamps
The Tascam US-16x08 USB Audio Interface features discrete Ultra HDDA Mic Preamps which deliver low noise and low distortion with a signal to noise ratio of 101dB and gain range of 57dB. This wide gain range makes them ideal for both dynamic and ribbon microphones as well as condenser microphones. The Ultra HDDA Mic Preamps are the cleanest, quietest and best-sounding from any interface in their range.
Robust, in-house Tascam developed drivers make installing the US-16x08 quick and easy. Built-in class compliant drivers mean the unit can be used on many computers without first installing a driver and also allows use with various tablets. Using an Apple Camera Connection Kit the US-16x08 can be connected to iOS devices to then make use of the thousands of audio apps such as Garage Band or Tascam's Portastudio. Class compliant drivers also allow the interfaces to be used with Android and Windows tablets.
The US-16x08 USB Audio Interface includes both headphone and line output volume controls that can be set at an optimum level during operation, even when both powered monitors and headphones are connected.
Eight XLR mic inputs and eight TRS inputs can be used simultaneously for 16-track live recordings. Capture every detail of live performances or rehearsals for later mixdown.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with ?125dBu EIN
- Eight Ultra-HDDA mic pres with XLR connectors, eight TRS inputs
- Standalone mode for use as an independent mic preamp
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices via Class Compliant drivers
- +48V phantom power available for all microphone inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- 56 dB of preamp gain, ideal for dynamic or ribbon microphones
- Tough metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Eight Balanced Analog TRS output jacks
- Standard TRS headphones output jack with 70mW/ch output power
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Low-latency monitoring via on-board DSP mixer
- DSP mixer with 4-band EQ and compression on each input channel
- Digital Patch bay allows outputs to be assigned freely
- Scenes can store DSP mixer settings (up to 10 scenes can be stored and named)
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
- RoHS certified
- Dedicated AC adapter included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.