Universal Acoustics Mercury Bass Trap, BASOTECT 600mm, White, Qty 4
Universal Acoustics Mercury Bass Trap, BASOTECT 600mm, White, Qty 4Details
The Basotect Mercury Bass Trap by Universal Acoustics is designed specifically to mitigate bass reverberation by absorbing low frequency sounds. Due to its impressive safety specification, it is the ideal product for large and public spaces.
Product Ref: 37491View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Basotect Mercury Bass Trap is made from ultra-fire retardant material and therefore the perfect acoustic treatment for areas with high safety specifications. Alongside the Basotect Mercury Bass Trap's outstanding performance with regards to safety, the lightweight Basotect material demonstrates excellent acoustic properties.The open surface of the foam allows low frequency sound waves to enter the tile, wherein the sound energy is dissipated through friction, leading to effective sound absorption. The product is easily attached to most surface using non-solvent based adhesive, making it not only effective, but practical and convenient.
Features and Specifications
- Material: Ultra fire resistant Basotect foam
- Includes: 4 x Basotect Mercury Bass Traps (600mm) white
- Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside 100 mm tiles
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive Space Mist spray adhesive
- Colours: Available only in white
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.