Universal Acoustics Mercury Diffusor 600 (10 pack)
Universal Acoustics Mercury Diffusor 600 (10 pack)Details
The Universal Acoustics Mercury Diffusor brings dull sounding rooms to life! The Mercury diffusor can easily be mounted on walls and ceilings using non solvent based adhesive, and provides arresting benefits for the acoustics of both domestic and professional settings.
Product Ref: 37495View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Universal Acoustics Mercury Diffusor's surface is marked with the characteristic undulation of the Mercury range. Rising above the flat surface are peaks of 30mm and troughs of 20mm that help diffuse equally around the room.The product itself is made from Fire retardant Expanded Polystyrene ensuring safety befitting both home and public environments. The Mercury Diffusors can even be painted with water based emulsion for aesthetic effect.
Features and Specifications
- Material: High density polyester based foam
- Includes: 10 x Mercury Diffusors (600 x 600 x 80 mm)
- Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside other acoustic treatment products.
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive
- Colours: Available in White
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.