Universal Acoustics Neptune 2 Solar System Kit, Charcoal
Universal Acoustics Neptune 2 Solar System Kit, CharcoalDetails
The Neptune 2 Solar System Acoustic Treatment Kit by Universal Acoustics is a stylish and affordable method of professional sound absorption for both domestic and public settings. .
Product Ref: 37503View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Universal Acoustics Neptune 2 Solar System Kit is manufactured in the UK to high industrial standards, achieving a competitive 86 Noise Reduction Coefficient. Whereas the Neptune Flat tile is intended to be mounted on walls and ceilings for the absorption of mid to high frequency audio, the Neptune Bass Traps use sophisticated engineering to prevent low frequency reverberation in the corners of rooms.On top of this, the Neptune Flat Tile and the Neptune 600 bass traps are made to the UL94 HFI fire safety specification, ensuring reliability not only in acoustic performance but in safety as well. Included in this package is the Universal Acoustics Space Mist spray adhesive which is capable of attaching acoustic foam to most surfaces quickly and easily with its convenient cartridge and nozzle.More information can be found by clicking on the link below:
Features and Specifications
- Material: High density polyester based foam
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive Space Mist spray adhesive
- Colours: Available only in Charcoal
- Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside other acoustic treatment products.
- 10 x Neptune Flat Tiles (600 x 600 x 30mm)
- 2 x Neptune 600 Bass Traps (600 x 300)
- 2 x Space Mist Adhesive Spray (500ml)
- Free Installation Guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.