Universal Acoustics SOLAR SYSTEM Mercury 4 (Burgundy/Charcoal)
Universal Acoustics SOLAR SYSTEM Mercury 4 (Burgundy/Charcoal)Details
The Mercury 4 Solar System Kit by Universal Acoustics provides not only sophisticated engineering in effective sound absorption, but contemporary design that can slide seamlessly into any domestic or professional environment. .
Product Ref: 37571View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Universal Acoustics Mercury 4 Solar System Kit is manufactured in the UK to high industrial standards, achieving a competitive 86 Noise Reduction Coefficient. Whereas the Mercury Wedge tile is intended to be mounted on walls and ceilings for the absorption of mid to high frequency audio, the Mercury Bass Traps use sophisticated engineering to prevent low frequency reverberation in the corners of rooms.On top of this, the Mercury Wedge Tile and the Mercury Bass Traps are made to the UL94 HFI fire safety specification, ensuring reliability not only in acoustic performance but in safety as well. Included in this package is the Universal Acoustics Space Mist Spray adhesive which is quick and easy to apply using its adjustable nozzle .More information can be found by clicking on the links below:
Features and Specifications
- Material: High density polyester based foam
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive Space Mist spray adhesive
- Colours: Available in Charcoal, Burgundy & Charcoal, Purple & Charcoal
- Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside other acoustic treatment products.
- 20 x Mercury Wedge Tiles (300 x 300 x 50mm)
- 30 x Mercury Wedge Tiles (600 x 600 50)
- 4 x Mercury 600 Bass Traps (600 x 300)
- 2 x Mercury 300 Bass Traps (300 x 300)
- 3 x Space Mist Adhesive Spray (500ml)
- Free Installation Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.