Universal Audio 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier
Universal Audio 1176LN Classic Limiting AmplifierDetails
Evolved from the popular Universal Audio 175 and 176 vacuum tube limiters, the 1176LN retained the proven qualities of these industry leaders and sets the standard for all limiters to follow.
Product Ref: 9209View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Today, the 1176LN is new again. While it certainly would have been possible and much simpler to modernise and improve the 1176LN, every effort was made to remain faithful to Putnam's design and intentions. Carefully trained staff hand-wire and test each unit until it meets the uncompromising Universal Audio standards, this Universal Audio Classic version of the 1176LN captures all the nuance of the original through obsessive attention to detail and delivers that trademark sound. Demand the original. Accept no copies.
"For my past two albums I've had the UA 1176 in my vocal chain and now it's a mainstay. I know every studio performance I give is going to be intimate and authentic... I know my listeners are going to get the best vocal quality possible."
- Jason Mraz
"UA's new 1176LN sounds exactly like th eones I've used on every record I've done over thelast 30 years."
- Andy Johns (Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones)
"The Universal Audio reincarnation of the 1176 is every bit as good as the original.
- Hugh Robjohns, Sound on Sound
Features and Specifications
To view further information about the Universal Audio 1176LN, please download the product manual from the link below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.