Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core, USB
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core, USBDetails
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core is an incredibly powerful desktop unit that features four SHARC processors, helping to reduce the strain on your Intel-based Windows PC while also allowing you to run large mixes filled with acclaimed UAD plugins. With improved performance and reduced plugin latency, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core offers USB 3 connectivity and is the perfect introduction to UAD plugins or ideal DSP expander for Apollo Twin audio interfaces.
Product Ref: 72206View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
UAD: Professional Audio Plugins
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD-powered plugins are integral tools for audio professionals. The reason is simple; no other plugins faithfully capture the sound and characteristics of classic analog equipment - whether it's boutique compressors and EQs or vintage reverbs and tape machines. The UAD library features over 90 plugins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio.
Analog Classics Plus Bundle
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Fairchild 670 (Legacy)
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- 1176SE/LN Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- RealVerb Pro
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on computers running Windows
- Access over 100 plugins from Ampex, Lexicon, Marshall, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more
- Take UAD plugins “on the road” for mixing on USB 3-equipped Windows computers
- Available in QUAD and OCTO models with 4 or 8 SHARC processors
- Available in Core, Custom & Ultimate software packages
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plugins
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more (VST, RTAS, AAX 64)
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite Firewire, and Apollo Twin USB interface
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- Access to UAD Powered Plugins Library/Online Store
- Fan-free design for silent operation
- Processors: 4 x SHARC
- Sample Rate Support: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz (DAW Dependent)
- Compatibility: VST, RTAS or AAX
- Enclosure: Fan-less USB 3.0 Enclosure with External Power Supply
- Dimensions: 7'' x 6.75'' x 1.75'' (W x L x H)
- Weight: 0.9kg / 2.24lbs
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-Bit)
- USB: USB 3
- Processor: Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or Xeon (i7 or Better Recommended
- Storage: 6GB
- Internet: Connection Required for Downloads and UAD Plugin Authorization
- DAW Software: Compatible VST, RTAS or AAX
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.