Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt QUAD Core
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt QUAD CoreDetails
Product Ref: 52013View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Quad Core is Universal Audio's workhorse Thunderbolt DSP Accelerator. If you're running a project studio, Satellite Quad Core will give you access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on thunderbolt-enabled computers including Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs.
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Quad Core is powered by four powerful SHARC processors allowing it to efficiently handle even the most demanding plug-ins. With an extremely simple installation onto Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs using the downloadable driver software the UAD-2 allows you to run huge DAW mixes with UAD plug-ins without putting the strain on your host computer.
Including the Analog Classics Plus Plug-in Bundle the UAD-2 Thunderbolt provides a huge array of multi-format DAW plug-ins based on traditional analog outboard plug ins such as compressors, tube pre-amps, EQ, limiters, delay and reverbs to allow you to professionally mix, master and add finesse to your tracks.
Analog Classics Plus Includes:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Equalizer
- 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- CS-1 Precision Channel
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via blazing fast Thunderbolt 2 connection
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Allows taking UAD plug-ins "on the road," mixing on Macs with Thunderbolt 1 or 2 connection
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interface
- Compatible with VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX 64 plug-in formats
- Fan-free design for silent operation
- Fan-less Thunderbolt 2 External enclosure w/external power supply
- 4 Analog Devices SHARC Floating-Point Processors
- 14-Day Full Function Demo for All Plug-Ins
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
- Processors: 4 x SHARC
- Compatibility (64bit): VST, RTAS, Audio Units, AAX
- Sample Rate Support: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Mac Operating System: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows Operating System: Windows 7
- Available Disk Space: 4 GB
- Dimensions: 7" (W) x 6.75" (L) x 1.75" (H)
- Weight: 1Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.