Wharfedale Pro Connect 802 USB Mixer
Wharfedale Pro Connect 802 USB MixerDetails
Product Ref: 58978View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inputs and Outputs
Although small in size the Connect 802 USB packs in a range of impressive connections and features to allow seamless integration into a range of studio and live scenarios. Incorporating two XLR inputs with optional phantom power the 802 USB can be used in conjunction with a range of microphone styles for capturing vocals, instruments or drums. Additionally the six on board 1/4" jack inputs can be used for directly connecting instruments such as guitars making the 802 USB perfect for singer-songwriters or small band set ups.
USB Audio Interface
Featuring a built in USB audio interface the Connect 802 can be used to capture a range of instruments and audio to your Mac or PC computer. With an audio resolution of 16-bit 48 kHz the Connect 802 captures in CD quality and can additionally record the master output to capture a live mix.
- Compact and versatile 8 channel mixer
- 8 Total inputs (XLR and 1/4" jack connections)
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz built in USB audio interface
- Playback and record via USB audio interface
- Studio grade phantom power
- LED clip display
- Ideal for home studio recording
- Slimline profile for optimized portability
- Channels: 8
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 6 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- EQ: 3-Band
- Phantom Power: +48V
- S/N Ratio: >78dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Display: Dual 4-Segment LED
- Height: 50.9 mm
- Width: 208 mm
- Depth: 183.8 mm
- Weight: 1.9 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.