Wharfedale Pro Connect 802 USB Mixer
Wharfedale Pro Connect 802 USB MixerDetails
Product Ref: 58978View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inputs and Outputs
Although small in size the Connect 802 USB packs in a range of impressive connections and features to allow seamless integration into a range of studio and live scenarios. Incorporating two XLR inputs with optional phantom power the 802 USB can be used in conjunction with a range of microphone styles for capturing vocals, instruments or drums. Additionally the six on board 1/4" jack inputs can be used for directly connecting instruments such as guitars making the 802 USB perfect for singer-songwriters or small band set ups.
USB Audio Interface
Featuring a built in USB audio interface the Connect 802 can be used to capture a range of instruments and audio to your Mac or PC computer. With an audio resolution of 16-bit 48 kHz the Connect 802 captures in CD quality and can additionally record the master output to capture a live mix.
- Compact and versatile 8 channel mixer
- 8 Total inputs (XLR and 1/4" jack connections)
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz built in USB audio interface
- Playback and record via USB audio interface
- Studio grade phantom power
- LED clip display
- Ideal for home studio recording
- Slimline profile for optimized portability
- Channels: 8
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 6 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- EQ: 3-Band
- Phantom Power: +48V
- S/N Ratio: >78dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Display: Dual 4-Segment LED
- Height: 50.9 mm
- Width: 208 mm
- Depth: 183.8 mm
- Weight: 1.9 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.