Yamaha HPHMT7 Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
Yamaha HPHMT7 Studio Monitor Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 66457View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sound Starts on the Inside
Headphones need to produce high quality sound for all styles and genres of listening, so Yamaha have equipped the MT7s with custom drivers to produce a broad frequency response of 15Hz to 25kHz. This, along with the CCAW voice coils and high grade components, make for a great listening experience that can be as diverse as your music. Yamaha have specifically designed the shape of the HPH-MT7s to complement acoustic resonance so that your audio isn’t rattled by the close space.
The HPH-MT7s’ smart exterior means they fit into any audio environment. The synthetic leather and low resistance cushions on large ear pads give all round comfort, and also stop the sound from leaking, which can be a major concern in all locations. Each arm is based on a three dimensional pivot and adjustable slider, meaning the MT7s can work around the listener, not the listener working around them. The frame is made of die-cast aluminium and the sweat-resistant headband ensures that the Yamaha HPH-MT7s will last a long time, whatever environment they’re in.
- Type: Closed-back, Over Ear
- Colour: Black
- Height: 195 mm
- Width: 170 mm
- Depth: 98 mm
- Weight: 360 Grams
- Frequency Response:15Hz – 25kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 49 Ohms
- Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable: 3.0 Metres
- Connector: 1/8’’ Stereo with 1/4’’ Stereo Adapter
- Accessories: Padded Bag, 1/4'' Gold Plated Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.