Yamaha MSP3 Active Studio Monitor (Single)
Yamaha MSP3 Active Studio Monitor (Single)Details
Powered, bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor speaker system that delivers quality audio and excellent cost performance.
The MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker is a 2-way powered monitor speaker system that delivers quality audio and excellent cost performance. Designed for use in personal music production systems, each unit features a built-in 20-watt amplifier that drives both the 10cm (4") cone and 2.2cm (7/8") tweeter.
Product Ref: 4640View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
To facilitate connection with a variety of audio sources, each monitor is equipped with a balanced XLR input, for direct compatibility with professional equipment, a balanced phone jack input and an unbalanced RCA jack input. The MSP3 also features separate volume controls for the LINE 1 (RCA jack) input and LINE 2 (XLR/phone) input plus HIGH and LOW tone controls for sound tailoring.
The enclosure is a bass-reflex type that also incorporates Yamaha's Waveguide Technology for uniform dispersion of the tweeter's high frequencies. Magnetic shielding and compact size allows the monitors to be placed near any type of audio, video or computer equipment. The monitor can also be attached to a mic stand with the optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
- Compact, two-way powered monitor system.
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier.
- Two Line inputs.
- Balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack inputs for versatile connectivity.
- High and Low tone controls for sound tailoring.
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls.
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies for optimum.
- Magnetic shielding.
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
- Excellent cost performance.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.