Zoom H1 with Accessory Pack, Matte Grey
Zoom H1 with Accessory Pack, Matte GreyDetails
Product Ref: 80358View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Zoom H1 Recorder, Matte Grey
Special Edition Matte Grey Finish
This special edition of the Zoom H1 Digital Field Recorder features a unique and stylish Matte Grey finish. This special edition finish is exclusive to Gear4music in the UK, and is perfect for those wishing to match to their other audio equipment.
X/Y Recording Made Simple
The Zoom H1 Digital Field Recorder's built-in X/Y microphone provides two matched unidirectional microphones set at a 90 degree angle relative to one another, optimum for most stereo recording applications. For X/Y or other types of recording, you can connect a pair of external microphones or line level signal to the H1's Mic/Line Input mini phone jack.
The Ins and Outs
The H1 Mic/Line Input is a stereo ⅛" mini phone jack that can accept two mic- and/or line-level signals. Condenser microphones requiring Plug-In Power (2.5 volts) can be connected to this jack. The H1 Line/Headphones Output is a stereo ⅛" phone jack with a dedicated volume control. Headphones can be connected here for private monitoring. There's also a built-in speaker on the back panel for fast monophonic monitoring of the recorded signal without the need to make any connections. The H1's USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. From there, it can be imported into editing software such as the supplied WaveLab LE. It also allows the H1 to be used as a 2-in/2-out audio interface and USB microphone, as well as a microSD card reader.
Auto Level and Low Cut Filter
Overload and distortion are prevented with the H1's Auto Level function that sets input gain automatically (input level can be set manually, too). The H1 also provides a built-in low cut filter for the elimination of pops, wind noise, blowing, and other kinds of low frequency rumble.
WAV and MP3 Support
The Zoom H1 records audio in both WAV and MP3 formats. The WAV files recorded by the H1 can be either 16- or 24-bit, with sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz, and are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant - ideal for journalists and other professional media.
Battery Life and Recording
The H1 Digital Field Recorder requires just a single AA battery - offering up to 10 hours of operation, even during continuous recording. You can also power the H1 from any standard wall socket using the optional AD-17 AC adapter. The H1 records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards, up to 32 gigabytes.
High Quality Video Audio
The compact, lightweight H1 is perfect for use on a video or DSLR camera. The remarkable depth and clarity of sound achieved by the stereo X/Y mic design brings additional realism and depth to HD video. By combining the H1 with a DSLR video camera, you can create a professional video system with high-quality sound.
Zoom H4n Pro Accessory Package
Get The Most From Your H1 Recorder
The Zoom H1 Accessory Package is designed to bring the best out of your H1 recorder, giving you everything you need to improve performance value and audio quality. The windscreen allows you to minimise wind noise in even the most demanding of weather conditions, helping to retain the optimal audio quality the H1 produces. The desktop tripod allows you to stabilise your H1 Recorder on the move or at home, minimising any handling noise, allowing you to creature accurate stereo fields and more. The soft case protects against damage while on the move, giving you added protection. Also included is a USB cable, mic stand adapter and USB cable allowing you to charge, transfer files and improve audio quality with ease.
Zoom H1 Recorder
- Special edition Matte Grey finish
- Built-in 90° X/Y stereo mic
- Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line Input mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛" Phones/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built-in reference speaker for fast monitoring
- Backlit LCD display
- Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Auto Level for automatic control of input level
- Low-cut filter for elimination of wind noise and rumble
- Up to 99 marks per recording
- USB port for data transfer to computer and use as an audio interface and USB microphone
- SD card reader function
- Mounts directly to tripod, or to mic stand or DSLR with optional adapter
- Runs on only 1 standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Up to 10 hours of operation with a single AA alkaline battery
Zoom H1 Accessory Package
- Mic Stand Clip Adaptor
- Adjustable Desktop Tripod
- Soft Case
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cable
Zoom H1 Recorder
- Simultaneous recording tracks: 2
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 2
- Functions: Lo-cut Filter, Auto REC Level, Marker
- Recording/playback format:
- WAV: 44.1 / 48 / 96kHz, 16- / 24-bit
- MP3: 44.1kHz 48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320kbps
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Recording media: microSD card (16MB - 2GB), microSDHC card (4GB - 32GB)
- Display: 127 segment custom LCD (with backlight)
- Built-in stereo mic: Unidirectional condenser
- Gain: 0 to +39dB
- Minimum gain with digital attenuation: -28dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 120dB SPL
- Mic/line input: 1/8" stereo phone jack (Plug-in power supported)
- Input Impedance: 2kΩ (Input level: 0 to -39dBm)
- Phones/line output: 1/8" stereo phone jack
- Output load impedance: 10kΩ or more
- Rated output level: -10dBm
- Phones output level: 20mW + 20mW into 32Ω load
- Output load impedance: 10kΩ or more
- Rated output level: -10dBm
- USB interface:
- Type: Mini-B type (USB 2.0 High Speed compatible), Mass Storage Class operation
- Format: 44.1 kHz/16-bit or 48 kHz/16-bit
- Power requirements: Alkaline or Ni-MH AA battery x 1, or AC adapter (AD-17, USB to AC type)
- Battery life (alkaline batteries): 10 hours (MP3), 9.5 hours (WAV)
- Dimensions: 44(W) x 136(D) x 31(H)mm
- Weight: 60g (without batteries)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.