Zoom H6 Handheld Recorder with Accessory Pack
Zoom H6 Handheld Recorder with Accessory PackDetails
The Zoom H6 is the first-ever handheld field recorder with interchangeable microphones. The Zoom H6 features a 6-in, 2-out USB audio interface and 4 XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections. Ideal for recording projects where you need to record easily from multiple sources, the Zoom H6 is the most versatile portable recorder ever. Just like a photographer would have an array of lenses in their bag so they could always achieve the shot they want, the H6 gives you the ability to swap and change microphones to achieve the best sound possible. Four interchangeable input capsules ? X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS Combo make the H6 the ultimate chameleon of the audio world, and its advanced preamps make it the best-sounding one too. Also included is the Zoom APH6 accessory pack for the H6.
Product Ref: 70042View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The H6 allows you to record up to four channels of high-quality 24 bit/96kHz audio simultaneously. (An optional expansion module lets you record up to six channels). The H6 is supplied with XY and mid-side (MS) microphones with interchangeable functionality, giving you remarkable stereo depth and clarity, as well as continuously variable stereo width.
The Zoom H6 features a 6-in, 2-out USB audio interface and 4 XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections making it ideal for recording projects where you need to record easily from multiple sources. There is also an optional shotgun microphone ideal for highly directional, professional recording.
The recorder supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB and can run for 20 hours on 4xAA batteries, so you can record anytime, anywhere. The H6 can be handheld or mounted onto a camera (using the optional hot shoe mount) and it's easy to adjust the dedicated audio level knobs.
- Included microphones: XY, MS
- Inputs: Four XLR/TRS INputs
- Channels: 4, 6 optional with expansion module
- Audio Quality: 24 bit/96kHz
- USB Audio Interface: 6in, 2out
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours 4xAA batteries
- Memory Card: Supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB
- Optional Extras (not included): Shotgun Mic, External XLR/TRS input, Hot Shoe Mount for DSLR video camera
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.