Zoom U-24 USB Audio Interface
Zoom U-24 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
The Zoom U24 USB Audio Interface is a compact 2-in/4-out interface that provides you with all the essential features you need for recording and performing with high resolution audio, anywhere you go. The U24 offers outstanding sound thanks to the same high-quality, low-noise mic preamps as the acclaimed H5 and H6 Handy Recorders. The U24 can be connected to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB and record mics, instruments and more. Small enough to fit into the palm of your hand, the Zoom U24 comes equipped with all the inputs, outputs and features you need to record 24-bit/96kHz audio anywhere.
Product Ref: 72132View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Outstanding Recording and Playback
Inspired by Zoom's H-series recorders, the U24 is equipped with the same high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN). These preamps provide the U24 with the ability to both record and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz. Additionally, the U24 can also be used as a studio-quality headphone amp for listening to your favourite music in full fidelity.
All The Essential Inputs and Outputs
The U24 features all of the essential inputs and outputs required for streamlined, convenient recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-colour level indicators allow you to connect microphones, keyboards, mixers and much more. 48V phantom power can be supplied toboth inputs, while input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses and other passive instruments. The MIDI input and output jacks are suitable for connecting a vast range of devices including controllers, synths, drum machines and more. Seperate TRS and RCA output connectors provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors and other equipment. Finally, the independent headphone output has a dedicated volume control for complete flexibility while monitoring your audio.
Your Mix, Your Way
Perfect for dialing in the perfect mix with zero latency, the U24 allows you to balance the cue and main output signals when you're DJ'ing, or create a mix of click track and main out signals during live performances. Each connector and control knob has been strategically positioned to ensure fast, convenient access with total ease.
Create More with Your U24
Each Zoom U24 comes supplied with a free copy of Ableton Live 9 Live. When you combine both the U24 interface with the software, you have everything required by any modern music creator. Record your tracks quickly and intuitively while also enhancing them with professional, studio-quality effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, chorus, filter and more.
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for Mac and PC
- Connects to an iPad with optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter - both sold separately
- Two mic/line inputs with high-performance mic preamps
- High-quality recording and playback resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Approximately four hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes free download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Two-channel simultaneous inputs
- Hi-Z support on input 1
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two TRS phone jack outputs
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Gain control knobs for each input
- +48V phantom power for inputs 1 and 2
- Frequency: At 44.1kHz: 20Hz - 20kHz (-1.0dB) - At 96kHz: 20Hz - 40kHz (-3.5dB)
- Input Conversion Noise: Measured EIN: -119.5dB (IHF-A) at 43dB, 150? Input
- Audio Recording: 2 Channels
- Playback: 4 Channels
- Sampling Frequencies: 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- MIDI Input/Output: 5-Pin DIN Jack
- Power Consumption: 5W Maximum
- Dimensions: 191.8mm x 92.3mm x 42.7mm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 285g
- USB Bus Power: Type B
- Zoom AD-17: Micro-B
- DC 5V Power Supply: Micro-B
- 2 x AA Batteries: 4 Hours Continuous Operation with Phantom Power Off
Analog Input 1/2
- Connector: TRS/XLR Combo Jacks (XLR: 2 Hot, TRS: TIP Hot)
- Input Gain: 0 - 43dB
- Input Impedance: 2.6k? (Mic In) - 1.1 M? with Hi-Z On
- Maximum Input Level: - Mic In: +2.7dBu - TRS In: +20.7dBu
- Phantom Power: +48V
Analog Output - Main Out L/R
- Connector: TRS Phone Jacks Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +10dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output Impedance: 330?
Analog Output - Line Out 1/2
- Connector: RCA (Coaxial)
- Maximum Output Level: +8dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output Impedance: 1k?
Analog Output - Headphones
- Connector: Standard Stereo Phone Jack
- Maximum Output Level: +10dBu (at 0 dBFS)
- Output Impedance: 33?
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster (Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD)
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 (Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards)
- OS: Mac® OS X 10.9.5 or later / 10.10 / 10.11
- CPU:Intel® Core i3 or faster
- USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0 (Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards)
- OS: iOS 7.1 or later
- * Requires 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power, plus an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.