dbx 570 High-Z Mic Preamp
dbx 570 High-Z Mic PreampDetails
The dbx 570 High-Z Mic Preamp is a powerful 500 series module that is ideal for expanding your microphone's tonal range. Offering an extensive range of tonal colour and providing fresh sonic possibilities, the 570 features a VU meter, low pass and high pass filters, as well as gain control and switchable phantom power.
Product Ref: 68566View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tonal Colour and Clarity
The dbx 570 Hi-Z Mic Preamp is the perfect tool to improve audio quality and expand your microphones tonal scope. Offering a vast range of tonal colour, the dbx 570 Hi-Z Mic Preamp can truly transform your exiting microphone setup.
The dbx 570 Hi-Z Mic Preamp features reliable high-pass and low-pass filters to allow you to quickly tweak your audio as you need. With a built in LED peak meter, you will know exactly if your vocals are clipping.
- Hi-Z microphone preamp
- Fully variable impedance control
- Switchable phantom power
- Selectable -20dB pad
- High-pass and Low-pass filters
- Vintage-style VU meter
- LED peak meter
- Channels: Single-Channel
- Chassis: 500 Series
- Module Slot Count: 1 Slot
- Direct Input: Yes
- Input Connectors: XLR Combo Jack TS
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.