dbx 676 Tube Mic Preamp Channel Strip
dbx 676 Tube Mic Preamp Channel StripDetails
Product Ref: 57971View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-Grade Vacuum Tube
The dbx 676 is equipped with a high-gain, Class-A tube mic preamplifier section that is based on the 12AU7 vacuum tube that you can tweak as you desire. The tube delivers pristine sonics and tube warmth, and includes a flexible gain structure that lets you add any amount of personality, punch and edge to vocals and instruments.
Compressor and 3-Band EQ
A compressor based on the 162SL provides control over dynamics and tonal balance. Featuring proprietary AutoVelocity manual and OverEasy modes, both soft and hard knee compression, PeakStop limiting algorithm, plus threshold, attack, gain and release with auto attack and release controls, the 676 gives you amazingly flexible control over your dynamics. A 3-band parametric EQ allows you to adjust boost/cut and bandwidth at frequencies selected for maximum musicality.
Additional features of the dbx 676 include professional connectivity with 1/4'' and XLR inputs and outputs, a front panel instrument input, and a side-chain insert. Precise input and output levels can be monitored with a large old-school multi-function VU meter.
- Class-A Vacuum Tube Preamp with High Voltage Gain
- High-Visibility Vintage VU Meter
- Compressor designed from the dbx162SL
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- 1/4'' and XLR Inputs and Outputs
- Front Panel Instrument Input
- Side Chain Insert
- Preamp Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-50kHz (Mic), 30Kz-70kHz (Instrument)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: 3-band Parametric
- Compressor: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4'' (Instrument), 1 x 1/4'' (Insert) , 1 x 1/4'' (Sidechain Insert)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4''
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5''
- Depth: 8''
- Width: 19''
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.