dbx CT3 Advanced Cable Testing Unit
dbx CT3 Advanced Cable Testing UnitDetails
The dbx CT3 is an advanced cable testing unit that is perfect for evaluating a large variety of cables with ease. The CT3 offers an extensive range of connections such as RJ45, RJ11, MIDI, XLR, RCA Phono, BNC, DIN, TRS, DMX and Banana. This Advanced Cable Testing Unit can also be split into two parts - a sender and a receiver - allowing you to test long preinstalled cables.
Product Ref: 68596View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Tests up to 8-pin cables
- 2-piece chassis for testing installed cables
- Test Tone Generator
- Allows connection between different format connectors with ease
- ''Banana'' connector continuity tester with beeper and LED connector
- Incredibly-rugged construction for durability and longer life
- 2 x DMX 5-pin connectors for testing 5-pin connections
- 2 x BNC connectors for testing 2-pin connections
- 2 x RCA Phono connectors for testing 2-pin connections
- 2 x XLR connectors (1 x Male, 1 x Female) for testing 3-pin connections
- 2 x MIDI 5-pin DIN connectors for testing 5-pin connections
- 1 x Speaker Twist connectors for testing 4-pin connections
- 2 x Banana connectors for testing 1-pin connections
- 1/4'' - 6.3mm - TRS/TS connectors for testing 3-pin connections
- 2 x RJ45 connectors for testing 8P8C modular connections
- 2 x 1/8'' - 3.5mm - TRS/TS connectors for testing 3-pin connections
- Power Requirements: (2) 9V batteries, one per side (Batteries not included)
- Dimensions: 3.5” (8.9cm) (W) x 5.5” (14cm) (L) x 1.5” (3.7cm) (H)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.