iZotope RX-5 Audio Editor
iZotope RX-5 Audio EditorDetails
Product Ref: 63699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Straight-Forward, Powerful Interface
The easy-to-use functionality of the RX-5 makes it ideal for audio professionals and home recording artists alike. iZotope have become known in the audio software world as premium quality audio professionals, delivering high quality software every time. This audio editor is no different with its huge library of in-house modulation with everything from De-essers, de-clicks and de-hum tools to levelers, spectral repair, EQ match and more. This comprehensive list of features gives you optimum control over your audio. The expansive yet straight forward interface is easy to navigate, as well as the tools in the software, giving you seamless functionality, improving your workflow tenfold.
Comprehensive Features And Instant Processing
The RX-5 boasts a myriad of tools to help you enhance, repair and manipulate audio to get the result you want to achieve. One of the most unique features from this software is the Instant Process Tool. This tool lets you paint away audio problems using the graphical spectrogram. With a series of mouse clicks, you can know clean up and repair audio. This mode can be toggled on/off, when its Instant Process is enabled, any selection you make in the spectogram is immediately processed, allowing seamless functionality.
The RX-5 Audio Editor is designed to be seamless integrated with your DAW or NLE timeline via RX Connect. This makes for a more efficient workflow, eliminating any need for re-wiring tools or bouncing between software. Integrating this program into your DAW gives you extra control and endless possibilities when it comes to manipulating audio.
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues
- Built-in processors for essential audio production
- Powerful, extended toolset for advanced processing
- Multiple workflow options fit your production style
- Seamless software integration
Operating System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.10
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Audiosuite DPM and AAX
- AU 32 and 64 Bit
- VST 2 32 and 64 Bit
- RTAS 32 bit
- AAX 64 bit
- Pro Tools (10 - 12.2)
- Nuendo 6.5
- Media Composer 7.0.4
- Premiere Pro CC 2015
- Final Cut X
- DaVinci Resolve 12
- Media Composer 8.4.1
- Fairlight 5
- Audition CC 2015
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 8.0
- Sony Sound Forge 11+
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.