iZotope RX6 Audio Editor
iZotope RX6 Audio EditorDetails
Product Ref: 90575View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Audio Repair & Processing
The iZotope RX6 Audio Editor sets a precedent in audio editing, repair and enhancement; building on the success of the its previous versions. The iZotope RX6 includes a range of new features, making it more than ideal for processing music files such as vocals. One of the most prominent new features is the ability to remove microphone and headphone bleed, for a refined and clearer sound. This tool is ideal for a range of applications, from home recording where bleed from headphones may be more prominent than professional studios. The De-esser has also been improved, making it one of the most powerful on the market. The RX6 Audio Editor gives you all the essential tools you need to clean and repair audio. Based on years or professional research and machine learning, the RX6 is the leader in advanced digital signal processing and audio editing.
Intuitive Visual Interface
What sets apart the RX6 Audio Editor from the rest of the audio processing tools on the market is its highly intuitive visual interface. This interface allows you repair audio quickly and intuitively, thanks to its ergonomic layout and improved workflow. The visual editing tool allows you to directly interact with your audio and paint away audio problems with a few clicks of the mouse. One of the most useful tools included is the Spectrum Analyzer, providing a detailed spectral display that detects peaks automatically, and gives you a precise overview of your audio levels. You can also use Bath Processing to chain modules and process multiple files at once, as well as being able to use multiple CPUs to speed up your workflow.
Diverse Range Of Tools
The iZotope RX6 Audio Editor is perfect for home-based music and post production studios, including everything from the RX Elements software with the addition of Spectral Repair, De-Bleed Module, Spectral De-Ess and Composite View. The new composite view allows you to bring up to 16 individual audio tracks and edit them as if they were on, allowing you to remove audio issues across multiple microphones. The RX6 also includes a range of repair tools specifically for dialogue and vocals, including Mouth De-click, Breath Control, and the new Spectral De-Ess module. With its range of DSP improvement, fixes and even MP3 export; the RX6 Audio Editor is one of the most powerful audio processing and repair tools out there.
In addition to the standalone audio editor, iZotope RX6's audio tools can also be used as realtime plug-ins for use with your favourite digital audio workstation. The diverse tools allow you to easily fix vocal problems such as sibilance, mouth click as well as bleeding from microphones or headphones. The Spectral Repair tool provides the visual means to remove any undesired sound, while maintaining the original audios natural harmonic qualities.
"The new features in both RX 6 Standard and RX 6 Advanced are amazing" Pro Tools Expert
"RX 6 should be part of any audio engineer’s collection of tools" AskAudio
- Perfect for home-based music and post production studios
- New composite view allows you to edit 16 individual audio tracks at once
- New DSP improvements, fixes, UI enhancements
- New – MP3 export
- New - Spectral Repair, De-Bleed Module, Spectral De-Ess
- Intuitive visual interface
- Cutting edge new technologies for improving dialogue and vocals
- Audio tools can be used as real-time plugins in your selected DAW
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.