Product Ref: 73086View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Create Professional Vocal Sounds
The VocalSynth feature a range of different vocal engines to help shape and manipulate your voice to create professional and signature vocal sounds. With the ability to create vocal textures, robot sounds, computerised harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, the software can also produce thick octaves and double effects. The VocalSynth can also correct your pitch in real time, with the algorithm preserving the original formant and timbre of your voice to create a natural sounding result.
Wide Range of Vocal Processors
The multi-effects plug-in features a range of vocal processors and effects to shape your voice. A vocoder offers a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds, featuring three modes from smooth, vintage and hard. The talkbox emulates an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you, offering three modes from dark, classic and bright. The polyvox creates organic harmonies built from your voice with the polyphonic pitch shifter. The compuvox offers a Computer voice effect modelled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the ’80s.
- Four Powerful Re-Synthesis Vocal Engines
- Five Expressive Effects to Manipulate Your Voice
- Real Time Pitch Correction
- Can Work Without MIDI for Non-Keyboard PLayers
- Can be used Live or in the Studio
- Windows: 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8 – 10.11
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or Comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- AAX (64-bit)
- AAX AudioSuite (64-bit)
- RTAS (32-bit)
- DPM AudioSuite (32-bit)
- Audio Unit
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.