sE Electronics GuitaRF Guitar Cab Acoustic Isolation
sE Electronics GuitaRF Guitar Cab Acoustic IsolationDetails
Product Ref: 58408View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
After hearing feedback from many top FOH engineers around the world, sE learned that many of them were modifying existing sE Reflexion Filter products (like the IRF2 or Reflexion Filter Pro) to help them isolate their amp mics on stage. These modified setups can be seen on tour with artists ranging from Tom Petty to Black Sabbath, and sE's new guitaRF was designed as an off-the-shelf solution for FOH engineers that provides the same isolation achieved with these modified setups, while also allowing for the precise positioning of two microphones on the cabinet.
Aside from isolation and acoustic filtering, the guitaRF incorporates a pass-through hole for a dynamic or small-capsule mic, as well as hardware to vertically mount a ribbon or large-diaphragm condenser. The hardware lets the user phase-align the two capsules, or space them apart to capture two sections of the speaker cone.
The LDC/ribbon mounting hardware is adjustable across three axes - vertical, depth, and lateral - so you can find the perfect spot for any mic, whether in a shockmount or just on a clip. This allows you to position both capsules perfectly in phase - or to spread them apart to capture the sounds of both the edge of the cone and the dust cap.
The entire filter + mic assembly can also be moved up and down to position it precisely over the perfect spot on the speaker cone - or, if needed, the filter can be removed from its base and mounted on any mic stand for complete flexibility.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.