sE Electronics IRF 2 Instrument Reflexion Filter
sE Electronics IRF 2 Instrument Reflexion FilterDetails
Product Ref: 24675View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Isolation from Unwanted Interference
Using the same acoustic principles as the Reflexion Filter PRO, the sE IRF2 is a small curved wall of punched Aluminium, with 3 layers of polyester fibreboard separated with air gaps. These layers combine to help reduce room ambience and isolate your mic from any unwanted interference.
Compatible With a Wide Range of Popular Mics
The Instrument Reflexion Filter has a hole punched through it to allow a pencil mic or other 'end fire' mic to be fixed through it. It is compatible with a wide range of popular mics including the AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a and H1. The IRF2 is coloured black for use in either a studio or discreet use in a live environment.
Ideal for Close and Overhead Miking
The main applications of the sE IRF2 include close miking of drums (to help with track separation) or overhead miking. Alternatively, if you are working with vertical vocal micing, you might want to try the RF-X, or for more specialised vocal mic positioning, the RF-Pro.
- Black colour (ideal for live use)
- Large diameter hole to fit all major mic shapes (fits all major mic products including; AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1)
- Screw thread adjustable mic-clamp allows secure fixing of even the smallest pencil mics
- Rubber lined aperture to help grip the mic and protect it from scratches
- Tiltable stand clamp for direct attachment and adjustment on any mic or drum stand
- Incorporates many Reflexion Filter features in a conveniently sized package
- Perfect for all of the areas where the original RF would not fit
- Isolates the microphone using three layers of polyester fiberboard separated by air gaps, with a punched aluminum wall for diffusion
- Includes a provision to mount small diaphragm pencil mics through the center of the arc
- Brings tighter, punchier, and more detailed character to any recording
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.75" W, 7.5" H, 4.0 " D
- Hole Diameter: 1.125"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.