sE Electronics X1 Microphone Vocal Pack
sE Electronics X1 Microphone Vocal PackDetails
The sE Electronics X1 Vocal Pack is ideal for vocal recording in both home and project studios and contains the essentials for recording high-quality vocals. An sE X1 Condenser Mic, Shock Mount, Metal Pop Filter and 3m Microphone Cable are included.
Product Ref: 33769View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The sE Electronics vocal pack includes:
- sE X1 Condenser Microphone
- Metal Pop Filter
- Shock Mount
- 3m Microphone Cable
Designed to give excellent results for both male and female vocals, as well as acoustic instruments, the sE X1 Condenser Microphone has a 10dB pad and low cut bass filter, made from a hand-built capsule finished with noise-dampening black paint offering excellent sensitivity and extremely low noise levels.
A crucial part of recording vocals, the sE Metal Pop Filter redirects any ultra-low frequency blasts leaving your vocal performance unaffected and without and low frequency 'pop' noises. Made from metal, the Filter is louvered at a slight angle and is extremely durable and easy to clean.
The pack also contains a Shock Mount to fit the sE Electronics X1 Mic and Mic Cable 3 metres in length.
sE X1 Microphone Features and Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: = 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD : 1000 Hz: 125 dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48 V + 4 V
- Connector: 3-pin
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.