sE Electronics sE-4400A Studio Condenser Mic
sE Electronics sE-4400A Studio Condenser MicDetails
Product Ref: 17422View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
4 Different Polar Patterns
This microphone has 4 polar patterns, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure of 8 and Omni. 2 bass cuts at 60Hz and 120Hz; 2 pads at 10 and 20dB. The chassis is small - very small, but still manages to house a twin diaphragm 1" capsule and all the top grade electronics and switches. This flat, round edged chassis design allows the mic to be used flat onto a drumhead or guitar cab, or pushed through into the skin of a kick drum. It is also perfect for sung vocals and voice over work, because although it's the smallest mic of its type, it still 'looks' big when used full face on. It is extremely thin at less than 3/4" and fits neatly in the palm of your hand.
Non-Reflective Finish for Subtle Styling
The sE-4400a has a unique, black, non-reflective, non-marking, rubberised finish which is ideal for live stage, theatre, TV and broadcast applications which require lighting.
Finally, the capsule has been specially tuned after almost 2 years of pre-market tests with professional studios and broadcasters, to really be something that very few mics can; the true all-rounder. Vital in professional studio or broadcast applications where an engineer needs to know he can reach for a mic that will handle any job, and equally for the home studio user who is on a budget and needs one mic to suit every occasion. The mic is multi-functional yet uncluttered, the sound is smooth and flattering and yet, because the capsules are hand made (like all sE mics) and then individually tuned, it benefits from lacking the usual hyped top end of most modern mass produced mics from automated machines.
Shock Mount Included
It comes with a unique shock mount which allows you to fit the mounted mic into tiny spaces, or invert the shock clamp to extend the mic fully outside the shock mount for close mic-ing applications or vocals. It also comes with a full, steel re-enforced, black aluminium, signature sE flight case.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mv/pa-37db ± 1dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni, supercardioid
- Impedance: - 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.