sE Electronics sE-T2 Titan 2 Microphone
sE Electronics sE-T2 Titan 2 MicrophoneDetails
The sE Electronics T2 Titan is the ultimate combination of solid state performance and versatility. Based on the chassis and feature spec of the acclaimed 4400a, but with the highly specialised capsule of the original Titan, it delivers full and perfectly balanced mid and low frequencies, while its Titanium capsule produces un-hyped but ultra-detailed HF response.
Product Ref: 17830View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It is suited for percussive recordings, including studio use for drums (and of course percussion), picked guitar, hammer action on piano, kick drum, slap bass etc.
It is also ideal as a broadcast mic for spoken word; since the intelligibility of any speech recording comes with good definition of HF (the percussive elements of speech such as 'p' and 't' sounds), it is especially important for any mic used to deliver great HF response. However, simply hyping the HF with an EQ bump can cause the sound to be sibilant and harsh sounding. The T2 delivers perfectly balanced HF response due to its very fast HF transient response, giving exceptional intelligibility without the hype.
Perfect for percussion and spoken word.
"Yet another mic from sE that is a must have for multiple applications, the sE Titan handles everything thrown at it. From the punch of drums and bass, to the delicate touch of any acoustic instrument, every frequency is captured with ease." - Troy Van Leeuwen, Queens of the Stone Age, A Perfect Circle
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 28mv/pa-31 ± 1dB
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, supercardioid, Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz for 0.5 : 140dB minimum
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.