sE Electronics sE2200a II Cardioid Condenser Microphone
sE Electronics sE2200a II Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The sE2200a II Cardioid is the single pattern version of the recently launched E2200a II Multi-Pattern. Ideal for recording vocal and acoustic instruments.
Product Ref: 26716View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The sE2200a II C features a custom, hand-crafted 1" gold-sputtered diaphragm. The sE2200a II Cardioid features a low cut bass filter, 10dB pad and comes complete with a universal, black shockmount.
Developed by listening to many recording engineers preferences, the black, rubberised texture of the sE Electronics sE2200a MKII now has a custom black rubber paint finish, which is both stylish and practical. This tailor-made finish helps to dampen chassis resonance which many competitor microphones suffer from.
Heart of Gold
At the heart of the sE2200a II Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a gold-sputtered capsule, built by hand by skilled engineers in sE Electronics and thoroughly tested after every process. The mylar diaphragm is fitted and tightened by hand, with gold sputtering added to improve electrical performance. The careful capsule creation doesn't stop there, as each is tuned by hand to meet sE Electronics' high standards of quality.
Like all sE Electronics mics, the sE2200a II Cardioid has been built to the standards you'd expect from the top 'boutique brands', but at a friendlier cost. Similar to the 2200a before it, the sE2200a II has a bright sound, with a solid fatness to the output, too.
The sE2200a II is also available in a Multi Pattern, for added flexibility.
"More stylish and more flexible than its predecessor, the MkII will surely be an instant success." - Future Music
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 25.3 mV/Pa
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13.9dB-A
- Max SPL for THD 0.5: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
- Weight: 537.60 g
- Diameter: 51.50 mm
- Length: 218.00 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.