4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner Pack
4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner PackDetails
The Student Full Size Cello by Gear4music is a reliable and affordable instrument ideal for beginners. A laminated Spruce top and Basswood sides form a hard-wearing body that produces a rich, warm sound. Four integral tailpiece tuners are helpful for fast and accurate set-up. Included is a deluxe carry case, music stand, polishing cloth, endpin stop and a string set, ensuring the budding beginner has everything they need to start out and then take to the stage.
Product Ref: 14060View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Robust Student Instrument
This student cello is a sturdy and reliable instrument ideal for beginners and younger musicians. A varnished laminate spruce top and basswood back and sides form a lightweight, tough and flexible body. Inlaid purfling helps to protect against cracks forming at the edge of the instrument and allows the top to flex more freely.
The ebonized hardwood pegs and fingerboard featured on this beginner cello prevent the build-up of moisture, making the instrument long lasting. The solid maple bridge and metal tailpiece are hard wearing and durable fittings. Easy to use fine tuners on the tailpiece allow for simple and quick tuning during practice, lesson or performances.
This starter cello produces a warm and even sound throughout the registers. The steel core strings create a clear and crisp tone, allowing the beginner to concentrate fully on playing technique. Each string has silk wrappings to help students identify the notes and to create friction against the tuning pegs.
Includes Bow, Rosin and Case
The cello comes with everything the beginner needs to get playing straight away. The bow, made from brazilwood, is easy to use and robust, meaning it will withstand the stresses of students learning proper bowing techniques. A half mounted frog and ebony adjuster make it easy to learn with as well as comfortable to hold.
The canvas covered, hard foam case is easy to carry as well as providing protection for the instrument. Wheels on the bottom mean it can be rolled around and shoulder straps mean it can be put on your back with ease. Pockets both inside and out make it easy to store all the accessories included with this pack.
If you're just starting out or are simply looking for a complete set-up, this pack is perfect. It comes with everything you need to get started including music stand, spare strings and cleaning kit.
- 4/4 Size Cello by Gear4music, Antique Fade
- Hard carry case
- Music stand
- Polishing cloth
- Cello String Set 4/4 size by Gear4music
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Non Slip Cello Endpin Stop by Gear4music
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
- Body: Hand finished laminated wood
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Sides: Basswood
- Back: Basswood
- Finish: Orange-brown oil varnish
- Bridge: Fitted maple
- Neck: Maple with ebonized fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Ebonized Maple fitted
- Endpin: Ebonized Maple
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick brazilwood with horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with leather thumbpiece
- Tip: ABS
- Case: Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
- Rosin: Included
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.