Alice Deluxe Double Bass String Set 4/4 size
Alice Deluxe Double Bass String Set 4/4 sizeDetails
Alice double bass strings are created using traditional winding and polishing techniques. With internationally sourced high quality materials, Alice have produced affordable double bass strings of a professional standard. These deluxe double bass strings are designed for use with a bow and give a warm and unforgettable tone, perfect for players of all grades that play in ensembles and orchestras.
Product Ref: 10445View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stranded Steel Core
The Alice Deluxe Double Bass String Set have a stranded steel core, meaning threads of steel have been braided together to create a flexible and long lasting inner. This technique not only enhances flexibility but means the string gives a greater response, great for bowing and improves an instruments playability on the lower strings.
A steel core provides a complex yet clear sound making Alice double bass strings perfect for all styles, including jazz, rock and classical. The steel core also gives increased longevity, so you will seldom need to restring your instrument without losing the quality of sound.
Nickel Chromium wound
Alice Deluxe Double Bass Strings are wound with nickel chromium which will soften the brightness provided by the steel interior. A nickel chromium coat produces a comparatively mellow tone without losing boldness - from straight out of the packet these strings will produce a warm and unforgettable tone.
- G-1st: Stranded Steel Core, Nickel Chromium Wound
- D-2nd Stranded Steel Core, Nickel Chromium Wound
- A-3rd: Stranded Steel Core, Nickel Chromium Wound
- E-4th: Stranded Steel Core, Nickel Chromium Wound
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.