Archer 44V-500AF 4/4 Size Violin, Antique Fade, by Gear4music
Archer 44V-500AF 4/4 Size Violin, Antique Fade, by Gear4musicDetails
This Archer 44V-500AF Violin is a professional quality, carved solid wood instrument, ideal for progressing players to meet the ever increasing demands of their grades. Supplied as a complete outfit with a Brazilwood bow and a lightweight hard case, this set has everything you need to play!
Product Ref: 29621View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Archer 44V-500AF Violin is a superior instrument at a great price. Supplied as a complete outfit, it makes a great next step for progressing violinists of all ages, whilst remaining suitable for the keen beginner who wants a quality instrument to learn on.
A high standard of material is used throughout, including all ebony parts, and the violin is handcrafted from attractive tonewoods, utilising the same traditional methods employed in making high-end concert violins. This violin is supplied strung and set up.
The music resource for education magazine 'ZONE' recently published a review of this violin and said:
"Any student, as I was, would be impressed by the striking rather than anonymous look of the instrument. There is much to celebrate - the glossy varnish coupled with the splendid 'antiqued' look would generate enthusiastic ownership."
"The proportions of this full-size violin tick all of the required boxes. I particularly like the scroll and purflings."
"In conclusion, without doubt the instrument is very competitively priced and represents excellent value for money."
- Hand carved, hand finished all solid wood instrument
- Hand carved Canadian spruce belly
- Figured bookmatched Canadian maple back
- Carved inlaid purflings on belly
- Handbrushed traditional oil varnished finish
- Fitted maple bridge
- Maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Ebony fitted tuning pegs
- Ebony Guaneri pattern chinrest
- Ebony endpin
- Ebony tailpiece with four Wittner fine tuners
- Round stick Brazilwood with horsehair
- Ebony adjuster with two nickel bands
- Nickel silver lapping with leather thumbpiece
- Half mounted and lined ebony frog with ABS slide and ABS Paris eye
- ABS Tip
- Rosin Included
- Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
Please note - the video on this page depicts the Deluxe 4/4 Size Violin by Gear4music. Apart from the finish all other specs are the same.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.