Archer 44V-800 Professional Violin by Gear4music
Archer 44V-800 Professional Violin by Gear4musicDetails
The Archer 44V-800 Violin is a professional instrument ideal for the advancing performer. The violin features a hard carved close grain Spruce belly and highly flamed back and sides that give a beautiful and resonant tone. All ebony fittings make the instrument hard wearing and long lasting. The perfectly balanced Brazilwood bow, included Hidersine rosin and rectangular case complete this stunning package.
Product Ref: 79986View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hand Carved Select Tone Woods
The Archer 800 Series Violin has a warm and resonant tone, owing largely to its very carefully selected tonewoods. All the wood chosen to make an Archer 44V-800 instrument has been aged for at least 5 years to ensure the wood gives the best tonal results. The close grain of this wood also provides the best resonance to give the performer ultimate projection. The solid spruce top and highly flamed maple back and sides have been hand varnished to give a beautiful finish.
Top Quality Fittings
The Archer 44V-800 violin features all ebony fittings, which makes it very long lasting and hard wearing. The closeness of the ebony grain is more resistant to bulging from moisture ingress, meaning the instrument will remain in pristine playing condition for longer. The Thomastik Dominant synthetic core strings give the tone of a real gut string but still resistant to humidity changes. The Aubert maple bridge transfers to mellow tone through to the high quality Spruce top.
- Body: Finest 5+ Year Old Tonewoods
- Belly: Hand Carved Close Grain Solid Spruce
- Back: Highly Flamed Maple
- Finish: Transparent Antique brown triple hand-lacquered and polished varnish
- Bridge: Fitted Maple Aubert Paris
- Neck: Hand Carved Maple with Ebony Fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Chinrest: Ebony Guaneri pattern
- Endpin: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony With E String Fine Tuner
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Type: Octagonal Brazilwood with synthetic horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Leather
- Frog: Fully Mounted
- Rosin: Hidersine
- Case: Canvas covered rectangular hard case with zips and straps
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.