Bach 3C Flugel Horn Mouthpiece, Silver
Bach 3C Flugel Horn Mouthpiece, SilverDetails
The Bach Standard 3C Flugelhorn Mouthpiece is designed with a medium-deep cup and medium-wide rim, ideal for performers who require a mellow and dark tone from their Flugelhorn. Its deep cup gives full tone along with a mellow timbre which suits the characteristics of the instrument.
Product Ref: 63056View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Medium-Deep Cup and Medium-Wide Diameter
The Vincent Bach 3C Mouthpiece's medium-deep cup depth offers excellent tone and intonation on the lower register, which is often where the Flugelhorn plays. The depth of the cup is slightly shallower than the Bach 3B, which aids higher notes and improves range. It is always recommended that a player should look to get the widest cup diameter that they feel they can get away with. This in the long term produces a better embouchure development and aids better intonation. This medium-wide cup diameter in turn offers a mellow tone throughout the range of the instrument.
Medium-Wide Rim Shape
The 3C Mouthpiece has a medium-wide rim size, which is applicable to next to all brass players. This allows the lips to move correctly on high and low notes without it being too small thus cutting the lips, or too wide that it restricts high notes.
All Bach Standard Mouthpieces come with a Medium Sized Throat. This provides an even response and reliable intonation across all registers of the instrument, along with sufficient endurance for strenuous all-round playing.
For more information on the designs and a catalogue of Vincent Bach Brass Instrument Mouthpieces, please see the PDF below.
- Depth of Cup: Medium.
- Diameter of Cup: 16.30 mm
- Rim Shape: Medium-wide
- Throat Size: Medium (3.66 mm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.