Bach Stradivarius Trumpet, 180ML37, Silver Plated
Bach Stradivarius Trumpet, 180ML37, Silver PlatedDetails
The Bach Stradivarius 180 Series has long been the standard choice of trumpet for professional players. With its large degree of versatility and projecting tone, it is the musician's choice for so many different genres.
Product Ref: 70376View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Model 37 Bell
The Bach Stradivarius Trumpets can come in three different bell models: the 37, 43 and 72. On this particular trumpet, the 37 is used. It is a hand hammered one piece bell which gives the utmost versatility to the performers playing. The sound is projected much more cleanly down the 37 bell which gives a more concentrated and crisp tone. This is very useful for piercing through an orchestra, which is why the Bach Strad is such a popular trumpet for orchestral performers. As well as this, it is also a great instrument for solo playing and for jazz.
Model 25 Leadpipe
The Bach Stradivarius can also come in many different model numbers of leadpipe, which can offer varying levels of resistance and tones to match the correct player. The Model 25 is an industry standard leadpipe, which offers the perfect and consistent level of playing resistance throughout the range of notes. Along with the .459" medium-large bore, it also gives a centered and clear tone, which is suitable for the all-round musician.
Standard Tuning Slide Design
Bach Stradivarius has a standard leadpipe to tuning slide design, meaning that both ends to the tuning slide fit inside the main body of the trumpet. This offers a bit more resistance when playing through the instrument, allowing for a more controlled style of playing.
The Stradivarius Trumpet comes with a Bach 7C Mouthpiece, which is one of the best selling mouthpieces on the market at the moment. It offers an all-round sound which is suitable for both the high and low register while also providing a great tone suitable for all players. As well as this, the hard moulded Bach Case is included. It is made from a wood shell and padded securely inside to protect the trumpet. All the corners of the case are reinforced to provide extra protection. On top of all this, valve oil and slide grease is included to keep maintaining the instrument a very easy task.
Design & Manufacture
- Bore: 1.16mm (0.459")
- Bell: Model 37
- Leadpipe: Model 25
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston Valves
- Slides: 1st Thumb Saddle, 3rd Adjustable Ring
- Leadpipe Tuning Slide Design: Standard
- Weight: Medium
Materials & Finish
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Tubing Material: Silver Nickel
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Case: Bach C180 Hard Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C Trumpet Mouthpiece
- Extras: Valve Oil and Slide Grease
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.