Bach Triple Trumpet Gig Bag, Synthetic
Bach Triple Trumpet Gig Bag, SyntheticDetails
This top quality Bach Trumpet Gig Bag is a fantastic choice for the travelling musician. Including a impact resistant foam, numerous carry handles and space for up to 3 trumpets, this case is everything that a trumpeter could ever need.
Product Ref: 37093View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Synthetic material used on this bag makes for a strong and durable way of transporting a trumpet around. This combined with the cotton velvet interior, makes it a top quality gig bag for the discerning performer.
As well as this, it is also extremely durable and long lasting. All the fitting have been made from metal and then press studded in to place. This makes it so that the bag will last a long time. High density foam means that the case is highly impact resistant, ensuring that any trumpet will remain safe in this bag.
This bag has space for up to 3 trumpets of any size and key, making it the ideal tool for the orchestral trumpet player. No longer will the performer need to carry round three separate cases when they can all be placed in to one convenient gig bag. On top of all this, the wheels are included on the case, making transporting a fully packed bag around easy
Easy To Transport
The Bach gig bag also includes shoulder straps and a carry handle, making it easy to transport the trumpet to rehearsal and concerts alike with minimal effort. All parts of the straps have been made to a premium quality to create a long lasting bag. As well as this, a Raincape has been included to protect it from the elements.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.