Besson BE157 New Standard Bb Baritone Horn, Gold Lacquer
Besson BE157 New Standard Bb Baritone Horn, Gold LacquerDetails
The Besson BE157 New Standard Baritone Horn features a professional clear lacquered body with a yellow brass bell. This durable and hardwearing model is incredibly responsive and features a smaller lightweight design ideal for younger players. This model promotes Besson's high quality designs and reliable fittings. The Besson BE157 Baritone Horn comes equipped with a gig bag and maintenance kit, so you can look after your instrument for less.
Product Ref: 63206View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Reference for Brass Bands
Besson is the brand name most associated with brass band communities. The commitment towards their research and development is demonstrated through the constant improvements of existing models, to better cope with the ever-changing demands and styles of the modern day composer and performer.
Besson Gig Bag
The gig bag is ideal for travelling players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your cornet from scratches and knocks, keeping your instrument looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
- Key Of: Eb
- Finish: Clear Lacquered
- Bell Diameter: 8"
- Bell Finish: Yellow Brass
- Bore Size: .516
- Valves: 3
- Waterkeys: 2
- Weight: 5lb 8oz
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag and Maintenance Kit
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.