Besson Sovereign BE950 Tenor Horn, Silver Plated
Besson Sovereign BE950 Tenor Horn, Silver PlatedDetails
The Besson Sovereign BE950 Tenor Horn features a unique design, developed by a group of highly skilled specialists, who each added their unique knowledge and artistry. The BE950 features a yellow brass bell which produces a mellow tonal quality with plenty of focus, and is suitable for avid musicians. The design of this series has been popular among professionals for many years and includes a characteristic tubing configuration that gives an equal combination of tone and response. Manufactured with extensive expertise and under the strictest of conditions, the Besson sovereign BE950 tenor horn guarantees superior quality, performance freedom and consistency. The BE950 comes with a hard wood-shell burgundy form-fitted case and maintenance kit.
Product Ref: 63189View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Reference for Brass Bands
Besson is the brand name most associated with brass band communities. The commitment towards their research and development is demonstrated through the constant improvements of existing models, to better cope with the ever-changing demands and styles of the modern day composer and performer.
The hard wood burgundy form-fitted case is ideal for travelling players. Whether you're going to school, rehearsal, gigs or concerts, this case will protect your cornet from scratches and knocks, keeping your instrument looking, feeling, and sounding like new for longer.
- Key Of: Eb
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Bell Diameter: 8"
- Bell Finish: Yellow Brass
- Bore Size: .466
- Valves: Top Sprung Hand-Lapped Monel Pistons
- Waterkeys: 2 Lever-Style, Forged
- Included Accessories: Hard Wood-Shell Burgundy Form-Fitted Case and Maintenance Kit
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.