Besson Sovereign BE967 Bb Euphonium, Silver Plated With Trigger
Besson Sovereign BE967 Bb Euphonium, Silver Plated With TriggerDetails
Product Ref: 80494View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Reference for Brass Bands
Besson is the brand name most associated with brass band communities. The commitment towards their research and development is demonstrated through the constant improvements of existing models, to better cope with the ever-changing demands and styles of the modern day composer and performer.
A New Addition
In addition to the Sovereign series, Besson has introduced the new 967T model. Featuring a tuning slide trigger, this euphonium offers its player more control, as well as a darker tone. The BE967 introduces something different to the range and has become very popular among professionals. Since valve technology developments commenced in Germany these models have benefited greatly.
Yellow Brass Bell
The Yellow brass bell contains a higher ratio of zinc to copper within the brass alloy, which provides the euphonium with a mellow, yet focused sound. The rim of the bell is rolled and soldered over selected brass wire to provide strength and protection to the end of the bell.
- Main Tuning Slide Trigger
- 4 Compensating Valves (3+1)
- Handmade Bell
- 3 Water keys
- Removable Water Catcher
- Key Of: Bb
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Bell Diameter: 12"
- Bore: .590"
- Weight: 10lb 8oz
- Included Accessories: Mouthpiece, Case and Maintenance Kit
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.