Boss DB-90 Dr Beat Metronome
Boss DB-90 Dr Beat MetronomeDetails
Call our Boss Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 12412View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- The most advanced metronome available
- Trigger input to access unique Rhythm Coach exercises
- MIDI in for syncing to external sequencer tempos
- PCM sounds with "drum machine" style patterns
- 50 memories
- Human-voice count
The Versatile and Professional Dr. Beat
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There's a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective. Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function, dozens of play-along drum patterns also built in Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting a V-Pad (optional) rubber pads and acoustic drums can also be detected via built-in mic Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers
Better Beats, Better Practice
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of five different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select four different click sounds, including a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
Plug Into Rhythm Coach
Expand your rhythmic horizons with Rhythm Coach. This innovative follow-along feature has four training modes to help build your accuracy, speed, and endurance. With the DB-90's onboard microphone, you can use the Rhythm Coach functions with acoustic drums, or plug a Roland V-Pad into the Trigger input. Play along, and chart your progress. Many Uses
Drummers can connect to the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarist and bassist can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required, and monitor via connected headphones practically any type of instrumentalist can benefit from the DB-90's features. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90's MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature is especially useful for drummers
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.