Buffet E13 A Clarinet with Attache Double Case
Buffet E13 A Clarinet with Attache Double CaseDetails
The Buffet Crampon E13 Clarinet is the perfect choice as a step up instrument for advancing musicians, who are looking to start a career on clarinet. Including a Grenadilla wooden body, silver plated mechanisms, undercut tone holes, and a bell designed around the RC model, this instrument has many features of the professional models and sounds just as good. Included in the package is the new style case, mouthpiece, ligature and reed.
Product Ref: 76534View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Buffet E13 Clarinet
This instrument is a fantastic step up instrument for students that have surpassed the level of a beginner instrument. The Mozambican Grenadilla wood body gives a focused tone as well as projection which is unrivaled by most ABS resin made clarinets. This allows students to have more freedom and expression in solo passages as well as a sound that blends in ensembles.
Keys and Mechanisms
The Buffet E13 clarinet has a simple design featuring the standard 17 keys and 6 rings. All keywork is silver plated, making it long lasting. The keywork has been thought through sensibly and an ergonomic design has been utilised making it great for advancing students. This, combined with an adjustable thumb rest, makes the E13 very comfortable to play. All tone holes have been undercut and combined with long lasting leather pads, creating a secure seal resulting in better intonation and tone.
Everything You Need
The Buffet E13 comes with a host of additional bits and pieces so that you can play the clarinet as soon as it arrives. Included in the package is a newly designed mouthpiece, ligature and reed enabling you to play the instrument straight out of the box. Also included with the clarinet is a gig bag which allows for easy storage and carrying around to and from school, rehearsals and concerts.
- Body Material: Stained and Treated Mozambican Grenadilla
- Barrel Length: 66mm
- Bore Size: 14.65mm
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Number of Keys and Rings: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Keywork Finish: Silver Plated
- Springs: Blue Needle Springs
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Pads: White Leather Pads
- Case: E13 Hard Attache Double Case
- Mouthpiece and Ligature: Buffet Crampon
- Reed: Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.