Buffet Prodige Student Bb Clarinet Players Pack
Buffet Prodige Student Bb Clarinet Players PackDetails
The Buffet Prodige Bb Clarinet is suitable for beginners and student players alike. This model is also great for advancing clarinetists looking to purchase a higher quality instrument. The Buffet Bb clarinet has been designed using similar features to the successful Buffet B12 model. It's made of Co-Polymeric ABS, making it lightweight and durable but has a high quality tone and plenty of focus as well as projection. This clarinet is supplied as a pack with everything you need to get started on your musical journey. See "Full Description" below for full details on accessories.
Product Ref: 80077View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Buffet Prodige Student Bb Clarinet
- Music Stand by Gear4music, Black
- Clarinet Stand by Gear4music
- Clarinet Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- D'Addario Archives 6 Stave, 64 Pages, Spiral Student Book
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Vandoren Traditional Bb Clarinet Reed, Strength 2 (10 Pack)
Buffet Prodige Clarinet
Student Clarinet With Professional Design
This Buffet Clarinet offers so many of the features that you would expect from a high standard instrument. The ABS body has been buffed to make it look and feel just like a Grenadilla wood replica. Not only does the ABS make the instrument easy to control and blow, but it is also lightweight and easy to clean. This makes it ideal for any younger player or starter instrumentalist.
Keys and Mechanisms
The Buffet Prodige clarinet has a simple design featuring the standard 17 keys and and 6 rings. All keywork is silver plated, making it long lasting. The keywork has been thought through sensibly and an ergonomic design has been utilised making it great for beginners and younger students. This combined with an adjustable thumb rest, makes the Prodige a pleasure to play. All tone holes have been undercut and combined with double skin pads, creating a reliable seal with better intonation and tone.
Recommended Student Clarinet
The Buffet Prodige Clarinet range comes with a wealth of knowledge and experience from some of the finest craftsmen in the world. The Buffet Prodige takes over the status of best selling student clarinet based on the success of the buffet B12 and is recommended by professionals and teachers alike.
Everything You Need
The Buffet Prodige comes with a host of additional bits and pieces so that you can play the clarinet as soon as it arrives. Included in the package is a music/clarinet stand, tuner, spiral student book, care kit and reed
Music Stand Features
- Height Adjustable
- Fitted Page Holders
- Black Finish
- Sturdy Feet
- Folds for Compact Storage
Clarinet Stand Features
- Solid Cast Metal Base
- Suitable for All Clarinets
- Very Solid Construction
Clarinet Maintenance Care Kit Features
- Polishing Cloth
- Cork Grease
- Clarinet Swab
- Mouthpiece Brush
- Pad Paper
D'Addario Sprial Book Features
- 64 Pages
- Spiral Bound
- Balanced pH Paper Ensures High Quality and Long Life
- Designed and Printed in the USA at our New York Facility to the Most Stringent Quality Controls in the Industry
Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner Specifications
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz), C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5cents
- Automatic Power: Off After 5 Minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V(AAA)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 98 x 50 x 15 mm (3.9 x 2.0 x 0.6 ")
Vandoren Reeds Specifications
- Reed Type: Vandoren Traditional
- Thickness at Tip: 0.09mm (0.0035")
- Thickness at Heel: 2.8mm (0.011")
- Reed Strength: 2 (Suitable For Beginners)
Buffet Prodige Student Bb Clarinet SpecificationsBody
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Barrel Length: 65mm
- Bore Size: 14.65mm
- Toneholes: Undercut
Keys and Mechanisms
- Number of Keys and Rings: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Keywork Finish: Silver Plated
- Springs: Blue Needle Springs
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Pads: Double Skin pads
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.