Buffet R13 Professional Bb Clarinet Outfit
Buffet R13 Professional Bb Clarinet OutfitDetails
The Buffet Crampon R13 model is one of the most popular professional clarinets available. Praised for its focused and rich tone that is powerful in all registers, the instrument lends itself to many genres of music and repertoire. This instrument is the Staple Professional model Clarinet and is appropriate for the serious and developing musician.
Product Ref: 41323View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please note - if you don't already have one you'll need to purchase a mouthpiece separately for use with this clarinet. Choose from our clarinet mouthpiece selection here.
Legacy of the R13
Originally designed in 1955 by the reputable Robert Carree, this clarinet became a huge hit in the USA before becoming a favourite among many professional clarinetists and experienced amateur musicians. What leads musicians to this instrument is its focused and rich tone combined with its ability to play throughout all registers. It is also extremely versatile and so it can be played in a number of genres such as orchestras, military bands and jazz.
The Buffet R13 uses the grenadilla wood that is found from african blackwood. This is then treated and stained to produce a body that has a fantastic tone and projection, but also has durability. The poly-cylindrical bore of this clarinet has been manufactured using the Buffet Crampon method, which includes many years of expertise and knowledge.
Top Quality Mechanisms
The Buffet R13 Clarinet is one of the best designed and manufactured clarinets on the market. The stainless steel rods and pivot screws are silver plated to provide strength, durability and a great stylish look. The silver keywork has been power forged and plated in copper and then silver plating. This gives a smoother finish and a longer lasting set of materials. The superior quality double fish skin pads meet undercut tone holes to create a fantastic seal and a sound that is full of tone.
Everything You Need
This clarinet comes with a variety of accessories that you need to get going. Firstly, the instrument comes with a case, which makes transporting the clarinet to concerts and rehearsals very easy. It also includes a Buffet ligature and reed.
- Body: Stained African Blackwood
- Rods and Pivot Joints: Stainless Steel, Silver Plated
- Keywork Finish: Forged Silver, Copper and Silver Plated
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Bore Size: Poly-Cylindrical
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Keys: 17
- Rings: 6
- Springs: Blue Steel
- Pads: Double Fish Skin
- Double Attache Case
- Buffet Ligature
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.