Buffet RC A Professional Clarinet
Buffet RC A Professional ClarinetDetails
The Buffet Crampon RC Professional Clarinet is a fantastic choice for players who are looking for the next step up in their musical career. With an instrument designed by the famous luthier Robert Carree, the RC boasts a sweet and focused sound which is homogeneous throughout the range of the instrument. Also included in this bundle is a ligature and reed, along with a hard carry case.
Product Ref: 76531View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please note - if you don't already have one you'll need to purchase a mouthpiece separately for use with this clarinet. Choose from our clarinet mouthpiece selection here.
The RC Clarinet
This clarinet was developed in 1975 by Robert Carree, whose initials are carried through the range of clarinets. The main characteristic of this instrument is its focused and pure tone, created through the carefully selected African Blackwood body. This gives the performer freedom of expression and flexibility while performing ideal for the professional musician.
Professional RC Design
The remarkable feature of this clarinet is its exclusively designed bore. Not only does this give a great response, but it also gives homogeneity in all registers of the instrument. As a result, the RC has great stability that has won over so many professional musicians. The implemented egg-shaped inside bell shape gives a bigger sound projection.
Top Quality Mechanisms
With a Buffet RC Clarinet, you are purchasing some of the best designed and manufactured clarinets on the market. The stainless steel rods and pivot screws are silver plated to provide strength, durability and a great stylish look. The silver keywork has been power forged and plated in copper and then silver plating. This gives a smoother finish and a longer lasting set of materials. The double fish skin pads meet undercut tone holes to create a fantastic seal and a sound that is full of tone.
Everything You Need
This clarinet comes with a variety of accessories that you need to get going. Firstly, the instrument comes with a case, which makes transporting the clarinet to concerts and rehearsals very easy. It also includes a Buffet ligature and reed. The RC model also comes with two bores, making it suitable for tuning at 442Hz (European standard) and at 440Hz (UK standard).
- Body Material: African Blackwood
- Bore Size: Slightly Wider than Similar Models
- Toneholes: Undercut
- Number of Keys and Rings: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Keywork Finish: Forged Silver, Copper and Silver Plated
- Springs: Blue Needle Springs
- Rods and Pivot Joints: Stainless Steel, Silver Plated
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Pads: Double Fish Skin
- Double Attache Case
- Buffet Ligature
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.