Buffet RC Prestige A Clarinet, 442 Hz
Buffet RC Prestige A Clarinet, 442 HzDetails
The Buffet Crampon RC Professional A Clarinet is an ultimate choice for players who are looking for an instrument with supreme professional qualities. An instrument designed by the famous luthier Robert Carree, the RC Prestige boasts a carefully selected African Blackwood body, which gives a fantastic tone. Also included in this bundle is a ligature and cap, along with a hard carry case.
Product Ref: 76505View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please note - if you don't already have one you'll need to purchase a mouthpiece separately for use with this clarinet. Choose from our clarinet mouthpiece selection here.
The RC Prestige Clarinet
The founding RC clarinet was developed in 1975 by Robert Carree, whose initials are carried through the range of clarinets. The main difference between the RC and the RC prestige is the carefully selected wood that is used, giving a special attention to the acoustic and aesthetic qualities of the instrument. The wood that is used gives a focused and gorgeous tone, giving the performer freedom of expression and flexibility while performing, ideal for the professional musician.
Professional RC Design
The stand out feature of this clarinet is its exclusively designed bore, which includes internally polished tone holes. Not only does this give a great response, but it also gives homogeneity in all registers of the instrument. As a result, the RC has a great stability that has won over many professional musicians. The implemented egg-shaped inside bell shape gives a bigger sound projection. To prevent cracking or damage, each part has been protected with a metal ring to form a more resistant seal.
Top Quality Mechanisms
With a Buffet RC Clarinet, you are purchasing some of the best designed and manufactured clarinets on the market. The stainless steel rods and pivot screws are silver plated to provide strength, durability and a great stylish look. The maillechort keywork (an alloy of copper, zinc and nickel) has been cold forged and plated in copper and then silver plating. This gives a smoother finish and a longer lasting set of materials. The waterproof GT pads meet undercut tone holes to create a fantastic seal and a sound that is full of tone. After all this, the instrument is adjusted and tuned to precise measurements by expert technicians before it leaves the factory.
Everything You Need
This clarinet comes with an abundance of accessories that you need to get going. Firstly, the instrument comes with a case, which makes transporting the clarinet to concerts and rehearsals very easy. It also includes a Buffet ligature and reed.
- Body Material: Carefully Selected African Blackwood
- Bore Size: Slightly Wider than Similar Models
- Toneholes: Undercut, internally polished
- Number of Keys and Rings: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Keywork Finish: Cold Forged Silver, Copper and Silver Plated
- Springs: Blue Needle Springs
- Rods and Pivot Joints: Stainless Steel, Silver Plated
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Pads: GT Waterproof Materials
- Double Attache Case
- Buffet Ligature
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.