Buffet Vintage A Clarinet Outfit
Buffet Vintage A Clarinet OutfitDetails
Product Ref: 76550View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please note - if you don't already have one you'll need to purchase a mouthpiece separately for use with this clarinet. Choose from our clarinet mouthpiece selection here.
New Bore Design
The new poly-cylindrical bore design combined with the Tosca inspired tone hole placement results in an instrument that presents a clear focused and weighted sound suitable for all playing styles and environments. These innovations result in the player being able to focus more on technical aspects, rather than voicing and embouchure alterations to achieve their tonal desires.
Top Quality Mechanisms
With any Buffet Clarinet, you are purchasing one of the best designed and manufactured clarinets on the market. The stainless steel rods and pivot screws are silver plated to provide strength, durability and a stylish look. The maillechort keywork (an alloy of copper, zinc and nickel) has been cold forged and plated in copper and then silver plating. This gives a smoother finish and a longer lasting set of materials. The waterproof GT pads meet undercut tone holes to create a fantastic seal and a sound that is full of tone. After all this, the instrument is adjusted and tuned to precise measurements by expert technicians before it leaves the factory. As a tribute to the clarinets of decades past, the key posts are left in their bare state, to give a vintage and aesthetically pleasing result.
- Body Material: Stained African Blackwood
- Bore Shape: Poly-Cylindrical
Keys and Mechanisms
- Number of Keys and Rings: 18 Keys, 6 Rings
- Keywork Finish: Silver Plated
- Springs: Needle and Flat Blue Springs
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Pads: 100% Waterproof Material (GT), Leather and Natural Cork
- Key: A
- Pitch: 440/442Hz
- Eb Lever: Standard
- Tenons: Metal-capped
- Barrels: 2.55" and 2.59"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.