Buffet Vintage Bb Clarinet Outfit
Buffet Vintage Bb Clarinet OutfitDetails
The Buffet Vintage Bb Clarinet was developed and perfected in 1996 by Rene Lesieux, a master instrument maker who worked with Buffet for over four decades. The 'Vintage' originates from the colours and influences taken from the 1950's, to create the design. Today this clarinet is popular for its fluid and focused tone, as well as its homogeneity and ease of response. Its unique bore produces incomparable suppleness and incredible accuracy in all registers. This stunning Buffet instrument comes equipped with a hard case, ligature and reed.
Product Ref: 76548View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Vintage Design
In 1996 this clarinet was developed and perfected by Rene Lesieux, a master instrument maker with Buffet for over four decades. Its name originates from the colours and influences the model took from the 1950's. Today, the Buffet Vintage is popular for its focused tone, as well as its homogeneity and ease of response. The Vintage has a unique bore, ensuring unrivalled suppleness and accuracy across all registers.
New Bore Design
The new poly-cylindrical bore design combined with the Tosca inspired tone hole placement delivers a clear focused and weighted sound suitable for all playing styles and environments. These innovations result in the player being able to focus more on technical aspects, rather than voicing and embouchure alterations to achieve their tonal desires.
Top Quality Mechanisms
The stainless steel rods and pivot screws are silver plated to provide strength and durability. The maillechort keywork (an alloy of copper, zinc and nickel) has been cold forged and plated in copper and then silver plating. This gives a smoother finish and a longer lasting set of materials. The waterproof GT pads meet undercut tone holes to create a fantastic seal and a sound that is full of tone. After all this, the instrument is adjusted and tuned to precise measurements by expert technicians before it leaves the factory. As a tribute to the clarinets of decades past, the key posts are left in their bare state, to give a vintage and aesthetically pleasing result.
The Full Package
To ensure players can start using their new instrument straight away, Buffet has added a hard case, ligature and reed to this package.
*Please note - if you don't already have one you'll need to purchase a mouthpiece separately for use with this clarinet. Choose from our clarinet mouthpiece selection.
- Key Of: Bb
- Pitch: 440/442 Hz
- Body: Stained African Blackwood
- Bore: Poly-Cylindrical
- Tenons: Metal-capped
- Barrels: 2.55 and 2.59"
- Keys: 18
- Rings: 6
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Eb Lever: Standard
- Keywork Finish: Silver Plated
- Keywork and Mechanics: Forged Keys, Copper and Silver
- Springs: Needle and Flat Blue Springs
- Pads: 100 Waterproof Material (GT), Leather and Natural Cork
- Included Accessories: Hard Case, Ligature and Reed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.