Codabow Diamond GX Alabaster Violin Bow
Codabow Diamond GX Alabaster Violin BowDetails
Product Ref: 69434View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Diamond Series
The Diamond series bows have been precision engineered to provide a professional level bow for serious players. The graphite diamond weave helps create a balanced stick with the agility of all wooden professional level bows. It encourages good technique to help the performer develop further.
Graphite Diamond Weave
The Graphite Diamond Weave is woven in Codabow's traditional design, to produce the highly sought proportion between strength and balance. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an evenness of balance across the entirety of the bow.
Pure Acoustic Core
The Pure Kevlar acoustic core fibres which run through the bow helps to provide more power in the bowing action, whilst still offering the natural sensitivity and tonal characteristics of fine Pernambuco wood.
The traditional frog design made by Walter Paulus, is made out of one of the only resourceful alternatives to the threatened supply of ebony. This material provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike.
- Professional design
- Graphite diamond weave shaft with Pernambuco tint
- Pure Kevlar acoustic core
- Traditional designed Xebony frog made by Walter Paulus
- Tinted diamond weave slide
- Sterling silver fittings with sterling silver winding and moroccan leather grip
- Fibre reinforced composite tip plate
- Individually labelled with unique serial number
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.