Codabow Infinity Double Bass Bow, French Style
Codabow Infinity Double Bass Bow, French StyleDetails
The Codabow BIF3 Infinity Double Bass Bow has rapidly become the clear choice for solo musicians. The Infinity Series consists of a perfectly balanced stick that has a consistent feel across the entire frame. The Turbo design frog plays into the string and offers incredible control of the dynamics. The French style is ideal for multi-instrumentalists due to its overhand grip. The Kevlar Acoustic Core technology offers both a more sensitive feel and increased power on the strings. This Codabow comes with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
Product Ref: 69443View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Infinity Series
The Infinity series of bows have been precision engineered to provide a professional action for the serious player. The bows have been carefully designed to push forward modern playing, offering you a more versatile palette of tones. The graphite weave helps create a balanced stick with the agility of all wooden professional level bows, whilst encouraging good technique to help the performer develop further. The Infinity bows bring out the best and most subtle characters from your strings, bass, and playing style.
The Graphite Diamond Weave is integrated in Codabow's professional design to produce the highly sought balance between strength and sensitivity. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an even balance. The weave has a solid tension throughout that won’t become slack over time, so you have a consistent progression of tension from the edges to the centre. The fibres connect strongly with your strings to produce the most balanced, even tone.
Turbo French Xebony Frog
The traditional frog design made by Walter Paulus, is made out of one of the only resourceful alternatives to the threatened supply of ebony which has been named Xebony. This material provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike. The Turbo style design enables the player to make the most of the hair length of the bow while preserving thumb position and dynamic balance.
- Graphite Diamond Weave Shaft with Natural Graphite Tint
- Pure Kevlar Acoustic Core
- Turbo French Designed Xebony Frog Made by Walter Paulus
- Natural Carbon Fibre Weave Slide
- Nickel Silver Fittings with Sterling Silver Winding and Morrocan Goat Skin Grip
- Fibre Reinforced Composite Tip Plate
- Gold Medal Stallion Horse Hair
- Individually Labelled with Unique Serial Number
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.